Step into The Ayurvedic Path
Unearth your True Self.
Meet yourself fully, as you sync with nature’s cycles and your own following a path of ease and health.
Ayurveda offers simple and easy tools to align with your natural cycles that best support your constitution, and promote ease, vitality and longevity.
The Ayurvedic Path is a complete program designed to realign your subtle and gross body. As a wholistic healer and spiritual guide I hold the space for your transformation and follow through your process of stripping down old beliefs, reconnecting to the body, rewiring new neural pathways and sync your circadian rhythms back with those of nature.
Rooted deeply in the Ayurvedic Principles, but also fusing together breathwork, psychotherapy, bioenergetics, yoga therapy and meditation, we cultivate a safe space for you to reconnect with your inner child, recognize your patterns, trauma, and habits, and work from there forward by tapping into your somatic awareness and shifting the way you respond to the world around you.
It is not just about a diet
It is not just about an exercise
It is a full spectrum process of inner and outer healing and body connection, In the Ayurvedic Path program, you are fully supported, guided and held every step of the way.
Your Personal Wellness isn’t about following a popular trend in society, It isn’t about restrictions, and limitations to your habits.
This program is designed to teach you how to recognize and understand your own habits, patterns and limitations and determine your own diet, exercise and lifestyle according to the Ayurvedic Principles and Laws of Nature.
Are you ready to understand the interaction of the 5 elements in yourself and the environment in response to your digestion, activity, thoughts and emotional influences.?
Awareness of self alone can aid you in unlocking your past, clear ancestral traumas, and blockages, in order to meet your vitality and wellbeing.
Synchronize your life with the flow of nature by following Ayurvedic principles of diet and lifestyle based on your genetics and individual constitution. Flow in tune with the optimal potential for health and wellbeing, of yourself.
Exercise is key to bringing yourself in alignment with health. A regular practice stimulates well being. These are custom tailored sets of Asanas designed to bring you back into constitutional balance Live, private and group classes available.
Health is not only physical. Mental health and wellbeing is just as important as your daily exercise, for developing healthy relationships with yourself and others. Authentic relating is an embodied practice of behavioral and cognitive awareness.
- The Science of Life, offers comprehensive understanding of our human nature.
- Has been around for 5000 years showing miraculous results of vitality & wellbeing.
- Offers simple tools and daily practices to reconnect you back with nature.
- Allows you to fully express your authenticity, and rid yourself of dis-ease.
You are not ready to commit 4+ weeks yet? Try The Immersion to Self Awareness program.
“…A complete program to shed of old ways of thinking, heal from the past, and move forward on your path. Her teachings will stay with me a lifetime!Stephanie from Belgium, 2020
“…Irina is my ‘go to wholistic advisor’ as she has such an indepth understanding of the cycles of the body, the seasons, the foods we should be eating in relation to our personal constitution & where we are at in our life cycle.Mia from Thailand, 2021
“…I always felt held and supported and she emanates a divine presence as she teaches.Charlotte from England, 2019
This is the start of a wonderful awakening…
- Feminine Stages, Archetypes and TidalwavesHow to heal the womb, reconnect to nature and live in sync with your truest form. A few months ago I was called to put together an online workshop focusing on the awareness of the Feminine within us all, andContinue reading “Feminine Stages, Archetypes and Tidalwaves”
- Ayurveda For The MindAyurveda contains the knowledge of human existence on this planet. It teaches you not only diet and nutrition, yoga and meditation, but also wisdom and flexibility of mind. It teaches you how to understand this human life experience. Most ofContinue reading “Ayurveda For The Mind”
- Prevention, Awareness and Connection with NaturePerhaps the way you are currently, based on your mental, emotional, physical and spiritual state, is dissonant with your roots in the natural ecosystem. A virus that is commonly mutating every year as part of the yearly flu, slightly more aggressive, has halted the entire planet’s current habits and behaviors. The one thing that blares red lights here is a collective compromised Immune System.
Your interest curiosity and patience is welcomed and appreciated. should you want to view more content click here to support the work.
Your donations are greatly appreciated.
Get in Touch
Koh Phangan, Thailand
.Do you want to receive a monthly newsletter filled with Ayurvedic tips for healthy living?