The Ayurvedic Path Guided Program
Unearth your True Self.
Whether you’re looking to manage stress, improve digestion, boost immunity, or simply feel more energized and vibrant, The Ayurvedic Path Coaching Program can help you achieve your goals. You’ll receive personalized support and guidance every step of the way, ensuring that you stay on track and achieve the results you desire.
THE AYURVEDIC PATH
The Ayurvedic Path is a complete and guided program designed to realign your subtle and gross body. I hold the space for your transformation and guide you through the process of stripping off old beliefs, reconnecting to the body, rewiring new neural pathways and sync your circadian rhythms back with those of nature.
Based on the Ayurvedic Principles, but also fusing together breathwork, psychotherapy, bioenergetics, yoga therapy and meditation, we cultivate a safe space for you to reconnect with your inner child, recognize your patterns, trauma, and habits, and work from there forward by tapping into your somatic awareness and shifting the way you respond to the world around you.
It is not just about a diet…
It is not just about an exercise…
It is a journey towards optimal health, helping you unlock your body’s innate healing potential and achieve a state of balance and harmony.
So, if you’re ready to take your health and wellness to the next level, join the Ayurvedic Path and experience the transformative power of this ancient system of medicine.
Ayurveda Foundations Program
Your Personal Wellness isn’t about following a popular trend in society, It isn’t about restrictions, and limitations to your habits.
Through this program you will learn how to identify your unique mind-body type, or dosha, and how to use this knowledge to make informed decisions about your diet, lifestyle, and daily routine. You’ll also discover the power of Ayurvedic herbs, supplements, and therapies to support your body‘s natural healing mechanisms and promote longevity and vitality.
Just beginning with the Awareness of self alone can aid you in unlocking your past, clear ancestral traumas, and blockages, in order to meet your vitality and wellbeing. Ayurveda after all is most importantly preventative science. It teaches you how to recognize your patterns and what to do in order to reverse an unwanted pathology.
The Ayurvedic Path includes the following three aspects customizable per individual and their needs.
Synchronize your life with the flow of nature by following Ayurvedic principles of diet and lifestyle based on your genetics and individual constitution. Flow in tune with the optimal potential for health and wellbeing, of yourself.
Yoga for your Dosha
Exercise is key to bringing yourself in alignment with health. A regular practice stimulates well being. These are custom tailored sets of Asanas designed to bring you back into constitutional balance Live, private and group classes available.
Health is not only physical. Mental health and wellbeing is just as important as your daily exercise, for developing healthy relationships with yourself and others. Authentic relating is an embodied practice of behavioral and cognitive awareness.
- The Science of Life, offers comprehensive understanding of our human nature.
- Has been around for 5000 years showing miraculous results of vitality & wellbeing.
- Offers simple tools and daily practices to reconnect you back with nature.
- Allows you to fully express your authenticity, and rid yourself of dis-ease.
The Ayurvedic Path and The Ayurveda Foundations programs are designed to help you unlock the incredible potential of Ayurveda, an ancient Indian system of medicine that has been proven effective for over 5,000 years.
You are not ready to commit? Have a little taste of the Ayurvedic Principles in action with the 7 day @Home Retreat: Living with Awareness.
What others are saying…
“…A complete program to shed of old ways of thinking, heal from the past, and move forward on your path. Her teachings will stay with me a lifetime!Stephanie from Belgium, 2020
“…Irina is my ‘go to wholistic advisor’ as she has such an indepth understanding of the cycles of the body, the seasons, the foods we should be eating in relation to our personal constitution & where we are at in our life cycle.Mia from Thailand, 2021
“…I always felt held and supported and she emanates a divine presence as she teaches.Charlotte from England, 2019
This is the start of a wonderful awakening…
- How I quit Smoking!Intuitively we all know whether some habits are good or bad for us, but actively, it takes a system of constant effort of awareness to do something about them. Intuitively I knew that this habit isn’t serving me anymore. The complexity of altering the processes within and dig out all the reasons against smoking has begun, But to act on it, is
- Feminine Stages, Archetypes and TidalwavesHow to heal the womb, reconnect to nature and live in sync with your truest form. A few months ago I was called to put together an online workshop focusing on the awareness of the Feminine within us all, andContinue reading “Feminine Stages, Archetypes and Tidalwaves”
- Ayurveda For The MindMost of the Western Education tends to separate and divide sciences into its own compartments and rarely bring into focus the wholesome representation of understanding our place in Nature. Ayurveda has done just that. Beyond herbs and diet that help you prevent and cure diseases, Ayurveda aims to help you understand the Mind. To do this, this ancient wisdom of life explains how this world as you know it today came to being.
Your interest curiosity and patience is welcomed and appreciated. should you want to view more content click here to support the work.
Your donations are greatly appreciated.
Get in Touch
Koh Phangan, Thailand
.Do you want to receive a monthly newsletter filled with Ayurvedic tips for healthy living?
January February March April May