Step into The Ayurvedic Path
Unearth your True Self.
Meet yourself fully, as you sync with nature’s cycles and your own following a path of ease and health.
Ayurveda offers simple and easy tools to align with your natural cycles that best support your constitution, and promote ease, vitality and longevity.
Allows you to understand the interaction of the 5 elements with yourself and the environment in response to digestion, activity, thoughts and emotional influences. By gaining awareness of self you will unlock your past, clear ancestral traumas, and blockages, and at last stepping into your vitality and wellbeing. Become fully aligned with the 4 dimensions of Life; Mind, Body, Society and Spirit. The path is an individualized holistic approach of healing that unearths your true self.
Synchronize your life with the flow of nature by following Ayurvedic principles of diet and lifestyle based on your genetics and individual constitution. Flow in tune with the optimal potential for health and wellbeing, of yourself.
Exercise is key to bringing yourself in alignment with health. A regular practice stimulates well being. These are custom tailored sets of Asanas designed to bring you back into constitutional balance Live, private and group classes available.
Health is not only physical. Mental health and wellbeing is just as important as your daily exercise, for developing healthy relationships with yourself and others. Authentic relating is an embodied practice of behavioral and cognitive awareness.
- The Science of Life, offers comprehensive understanding of our human nature.
- Has been around for 5000 years showing miraculous results of vitality & wellbeing.
- Offers simple tools and daily practices to reconnect you back with nature.
- Allows you to fully express your authenticity, and rid yourself of dis-ease.
You are not ready to commit 4+ weeks yet? Try The Immersion to Self Awareness program.
“…A complete program to shed of old ways of thinking, heal from the past, and move forward on your path. Her teachings will stay with me a lifetime!Stephanie from Belgium, 2020
“…Irina is my ‘go to wholistic advisor’ as she has such an indepth understanding of the cycles of the body, the seasons, the foods we should be eating in relation to our personal constitution & where we are at in our life cycle.Mia from Thailand, 2021
“…I always felt held and supported and she emanates a divine presence as she teaches.Charlotte from England, 2019
This is the start of a wonderful awakening…
- Ayurveda For The MindAyurveda contains the knowledge of human existence on this planet. It teaches you not only diet and nutrition, yoga and meditation, but also wisdom and flexibility of mind. It teaches you how to understand this human life experience. Most ofContinue reading “Ayurveda For The Mind”
- Prevention, Awareness and Connection with NaturePerhaps the way you are currently, based on your mental, emotional, physical and spiritual state, is dissonant with your roots in the natural ecosystem. A virus that is commonly mutating every year as part of the yearly flu, slightly more aggressive, has halted the entire planet’s current habits and behaviors. The one thing that blares red lights here is a collective compromised Immune System.
- Daily Rituals; What’s in Your Morning Cup?When you align with the daily flow of nature you synch with your bio clock, and experience improved overall health, productivity, and creativity in your life. Human beings, like all other living things in this world, are…
Your interest curiosity and patience is welcomed and appreciated. should you want to view more content click here to support the work.
Your donations are greatly appreciated.
Get in Touch
Koh Phangan, Thailand
A newsletter filled with health, awareness, cosmology and wholistic living tips is coming with the start of 2022. Do you want to be a part of it?