Learn how to heal your body, mind and soul with the Ayurvedic Principles.
Ayurveda is Everything. A life continuum. A union between Mind=Body and Soul.. Ayurveda teaches you how to live in your ideal balance and cultivate a constant state of wellbeing, This guide is designed to extract the foundational principles of Ayurveda and apply them in your every day life. When you know the properties of the different time of day, month, season, then you can understand the properties of different foods, moods, and activities appropriate for your unique constitution.
Invest in yourself, and share your healing with others.
You will learn:
- Ayurveda History and Definition
- 5 Element Principles
- 3 Forces/ Physiological functions of the bodymind and external environment
- Your unique constitution and predispositions
- How to utilize The 6 Tastes beyond the tongue
- How to understand the Properties of substances in response to your body
- Metabolic functions and the principle of transformation
- Bodily tissues and the domino effect of nutrition
- Bodily Wastes, their importance in your connection and understanding your body.
Benefits of the Guide
- Understanding yourself (and others) as a whole through the five elements
- What to eat, when why and how?
- Importance of Proper Daily Routines
- Ayurveda teaches you not only what to eat, but how to live life fully.
- Hormonal awareness and homeostasis
- Digestive awareness and wellness
- Overall Awareness of the way of your being in correleation to the Laws of Nature.
- Establishing mental and emotional health and awareness.
What is included:
- A personalized time with me, a 1-1 Ayurvedic Consulatation, and your unique constitution
- A Manual Guide PDF
- 11 Live Online Lectures
- Guided Meditations
- Self Reflection and Integration time
- Small group activities
- Embodiment and Somatic Experience
- Ayurveda for the Mind, and Behavior Rejuvination
- A personalized transformational journey of yourself in 1 month
- Lifetime access to your bodymind connection and innate intelligence.
Who is this for?
Anyone interested, ready and commited to make a lifetime change toward living a life in fullfillment and joy while maintaining health and preventing disease.
Anyone who has a healing background and works with helping others heal, therapist, yoga teacher, school teacher, counselor etc. This guide will expand your ability to hold space and be there for your own clients in need too.
A Guide to your Personal Wellness
2023 – March 23rd, 2023 – April 24th, 2023 PRIVATE AND GROUP BOOKINGS POSSIBLE 10% off when your Friend signs up too. Contact me directly to receive discount!
For further info, alternative payment methods, payment plans or deposits to confirm your spot, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fine Print
** Partial Refunds possible up to 14 days before the start date.
** An option of Non refundable deposit of $ 100 is available to reserve your spot
** All payments are due in full 14 days before the program starts